Monday, March 16, 2009

My Babies Pain

I had just got done getting ready and I walked out to find my boy had finally found his thumb. I thought it just looked so cute I had to take a picture to remember the moment. I know some people would say "Don't let him start that it isn't good for him." But I say "He is a little baby what ever makes him happy I will give him. If and when I need to do something about it then I will take action but today I will let him do what ever he wants cause today he had to get his shots."
His Aunt Sonia dropped off some cloths that didn't fit her son anymore and I couldn't resist showing others how cute he looks in his Old Navy Jeans. In my opinion he so handsome.

So heading to the Doctors I was nervous how this was going to go but I planned for the worst. I gave him so infant Tylenol which made him a little loopy and tired. So off we went. My son now weighs 15 pounds at 2 months and 3 weeks old. So it was finally time for the shots and it was so sad. Right before she stuck him he gave me the biggest, sweetiest smile and then poke he didn't know what hit him but that smile wentstraight to his big puckered lower lip to a full out ball with tears and all. The worse part of it was that his eyes stayed on me. Like he was trying to understand why I would let this happen to him. It was horrible it felt like my heart was getting ripped out. At the time I didn't let any tears fall but now just thinking back at it, see the band aids, and remembering his face brings tears. Its hard to see your child hurt and there is nothing you can do about it. How do you try to explain that the pain will help him down the road??


2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit you have Keytin it! I am so excited to come hang out with you this week you have no idea!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy He is so stinken cute ,I am sorry you had to get his shots thats horrible for a new mom. I didnt even know you had a blog I'm glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete