Saturday, March 14, 2009

Morning

So every morning that same thing happens I get up, get Keytin, change his diaper, feed him, put him in bed with Russell, then go the bath room, and brush my teeth. When I come back this is what I always find my husband still passed out my son kicking and sucking on his hands and my dog Mya lying across the bed. Some times you can even find my cat KiKi lying underneath Mya. I just love it when there is no room for mom so I get to knee by the bed and talk to my son. He definitely is a morning person. He got that from mom. As you can tell Russell is not in the least.

Every morning when I find Mya lying across the bed I can always find my sons feet kicking into her butt and getting tangled in her fur. I swear Mya likes it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mandy. I found your blog while I was looking at your sisters. Keytin is so cute, I still haven't seen him yet. I have seen you walking a couple times, we so should go walking together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy. I found your blog while I was looking at your sisters. Your boy is so cute, I haven't even seen hime yet. I have seen you walking a couple times. We should get together and walk.

    ReplyDelete