Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hair Cut

I couldn't take it any longer looking and Keytin's molet that he has had since he was born . So I decided to cut it off plus he had some long hair on top that didn't real work for me so I just did it. So right when I cut he moved his head and I took a little to much off. Once I saw the damage I did I started laughing then I realized when Russell finds out he isn't going to think it is to funny. He is serious like that and then he will tell me I could have cut Keytin and really hurt him then make it a rule that I can not cut Keytin's hair again unless his is around to help and by that he means me hold him while he cuts his hair.

Even though I totally messed up the back the front of it looks so cute. If you can't really tell it is in a Mo-Hock. It has been taken some time but he is actually getting us to his hair combed you know. Just recently he has enough hair to do. The hair is actually catching up with the head.


No comments:

Post a Comment