Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eating out!

So Russell's dad invited us out to eat for my birthday I just had to decided where. I am so sick of eating at the same old places so I decided to go to Richfield and eat at Pepper Belly's. The last time I eat there Russell and I were only engaged. So it has been quite some time. Before we could go I decided Keytin would probably be a lot better if he had something in his belly so I feed him before dressing him in his nice clothes so he didn't get them all dirty.
It was nice to go out and eat and just relax with the family. I am trying to get better at asking people to take pictures of Russell and I cause I am always the one to take pictures. I am getting there.

We were there maybe 15 minutes and Keytin started fussing Lorin couldn't figure out what Keytin wanted. Russell couldn't either so of coarse they hand him to mom and with in 5 min. I had him asleep. They all asked if I knew that was why he as fussing and I just replied "I am the mother I always know." Really they had trying feeding him that wasn't it, he didn't have a dirty diaper so what else is there. It was nice to be able to eat and not have to juggle Keytin and make sure he stayed happy. I was nervous cause he sleep the whole and the whole way home. I didn't think he would sleep at all that night. But he did awesome we have trained him well. he sleep through the night and is as happy as can be this morning. I love my bubu!


No comments:

Post a Comment