Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Anniversary

Well it has been 2 years today that Russell and I got married. It is crazy how time flies. I pulled out our wedding book and wedding video today and to look back and see where we started from I am so grateful of where we are now. I look at Keytin and our life we have made and can't believe it. It is everything I have ever wanted. I love Russell so much he is the most amazing husband and father even though he wants Keytin to grow up faster so he can get him in a go-cart, and motor cycle. I keep telling him he's perfect the size he is now. I wouldn't mind if he stayed this size but looking forward to the future and what it hold for us! I LOVE YOU RUSSELL DEON SANDERS! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
You know I couldn't pass up an opportunity to put more pictures on of Keytin and something new. He is just so cute. As you can tell he isn't to happy with me trying to position him with his shoes. I just found them when I was organizing his cloths and was curious if they would fit him. They do and I thought they just looked so cute that I had to take a picture to show everyone. To bad I couldn't get him smiling. I guess a crying face will have to do. He still looks so cute anyways.




After a while he actually didn't mind them we need to work on his feet going straight. He still curls his legs up like a new born. He is only 2 1/2 months old so he still has time to learn to stand right. Hopefully the shoes will still fit for summer. For now we will just stick to socks.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy I hope that you had a wonderful Anniversay! Those are some way cute pictures of you guys and I love keytins hair cut that just made my day!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete