Monday, March 23, 2009

High School Quiz!

1. Did you date someone in high school? Ya off and on with Jeffers Nelson but in between those offs there were alot of different boys
2. What kind of car did you drive? A blue Ponitac Sunfire
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Ya but I took the test online and my mom was right there to help me with all the questions!
4. Were you a party animal? I wouldn't say I liked to have fun but didn't go to many parties
5. Were you considered a flirt? Ya I would say I was!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope
7. Were you a nerd? I had my moments but doesn't every body? I liked to make people laugh.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Ya, Softball
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Never
10. Who were your favorite teachers? I liked Steve Lund and Trythall they were awesome.
11. Where did you sit at lunch? With my mom at our table at home. I hated school lunch!
12. School mascot: Templar
13. School colors: Red, Black and White
14. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Jeffers Nelson
15.If you could go back and do it again, would you? Ya High School was awesome I had a lot of fun. I would probably try harder in school and one big other thing but other then that I would stick with the way I did it the first time!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Rigth it was done I went straight home because I had some boys there.
17. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Lagoon
18. Were you in any clubs? Nope
19. Have you gained weight since then? Well since I have a three month old I would say I have gained weight but trying really hard to get back down. I hear it takes some time!
20. Who was your prom date? Jeffers
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?Ya it will be nice to see everyone
22. Did you have a job while in high school? Working for my Grandma and Grandpa Hatch
23. Worst class? ?
24.Favorite Activity? Softball If you knew me you could have answered that yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Mandy! I didn't know you had a blog! It's fun to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete