Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's New

Well a lot of stuff has been going on so I will show you some pictures!

So Keytin is getting blessed this next Sunday so when I went and got him his outfit I also got him this blanket. Well we can officially say we have found his favorite babies blanket.
We went to Kenzies softball game and after went out to eat so here is a picture of the babies together.

Meggan and I hanging at the Ball fields!
here we are all sprawled out waiting for the game to start and to keep out of the sun!
If you don't know Russell I think this picture well help out a lot. Russell is the biggest dork ever and cracks me up everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Keytin your going to be blessed tomorrow by your Daddy thats going to be special. Wish your great aunt Lois could be there... See you at the end of the month. Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keytin's blessing was so good. Thanks for the advice. I'm going on 13 hrs w/out nursing. John says I'm looking like a DD gone bad:) ha ha

    ReplyDelete