Friday, April 3, 2009

New Camera!

So I told you in my last blog that my camera is dieing so Russell and I went and bought a new camera. I love it so much it has so many setting and picks up so much detail.

One of my first pictures I took with the new camera I mean look at those eye lashes how crazy are they. It isn't fair that the boys always get the long eye lashes.
And the beautiful eyes I mean look at those how amazing are they. I begged that he would get Russell's brown eyes. Now I don't think that the color is all the way in but it is pretty obvious that they are going to be brown. How adorable is my baby boy? It still shocks me that he is mine.

Now I figure since I put a picture of my baby boys eyes on here I should put one of my other baby my Mya! A lot of people know I have a Siberian Husky just not very many people know that she has two different color eyes. Now that is special! She is such a good girl. She sat with me though Russell being gone and being pregnant and really moody. She is the best. Of coarse she is having some problems with not getting the attention she use to. She is my second baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment