Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FIRST TIME EVER!

So Before you look at all my pictures I want to explain the title. Ever since I dated, and married Russell he has never took any time off work and when he did we ended up cancelling our plans cause they needed him at work so this was a first. We went to Sand Hollow it is a resort in Hurricane. It has a huge man made lake where you can fish, boat, and swim (even though it was to cold). It also has sand dunes Russell and I never reached the end so we can just say a lot. Plus camping. There is a golf coarse but Russell and I do not golf so we didn't visit that part. Now lets move on to the pictures. They are not in order or anything because there were to many.

One day we were inside the trailer watching a movie while the wind went crazy out side and Mya decided to hid out under our bed it was so funny to watch her.Here is my baby boy sporting a camo hat so that his cute little head doesn't get sun burned. The marks on his face were from his helmet. We just got back from riding on the four wheeler. Safety first.
My boys crashed during the day. They played to hard in the sun and man did it wipe them out.


Here is a family picture of us posing by some of the red rock down there while we were on a four wheeler ride.
Here is my baby in his ow so cute helmet. He did awesome with it. He never made a fuss when we put it on. His neck is almost strong enough to hold it up.

Now look at that face how cute is that. He is giving you his sexy look. Man is he going to be a heart breaker.

Now can you say twins. It is crazy how much they really do look alike. When I go to the store with just me and him I wonder if people really think he is my son just because he looks so much like his father and doesn't have much of me in him! Don't worry though I begged that he would look like his dad with the big brown eyes and dark hair. I mean man ow man what some hotties!
Keytin in our trailers bath tub I mean it is just his size. He wasn't all that use to it cause at home he has his own little tub and keeps him in a sitting position but the next day ow he was loving it kicking and splashing. It was so cute. I would post a video but he doesn't little to keep his goodies covered so I will keep it at home.
Russell trying to keep Mya in her trailer he built for her cause when Keytin and I are riding there is no room for Mya so this is what we came up with. After a while she was having a ball and loving it. She learns fast and is a really great dog.
Here is Mya and Russell without the trailer she does great as a passenger.

No comments:

Post a Comment