Monday, April 6, 2009

My Genius!

Well today Keytin is three months and 2 weeks old. If you can't tell from the picture my baby is a genius he is already trying to hold his bottle up. Today he feed himself for about 5 min. I was just so proud of him that after I took this picture I starting clapping and telling him how proud I am of him and I guess he wasn't ready for it cause he jumped and his hands went fling and the bottle poked him in the eye and fell to the ground. It blows my mind how fast they learn and can take it all in. It is so crazy that he is mine forever (well until another women comes in to his life I guess I have 20 some years to get use to that idea). I feels like someone is letting me try him out but soon he will get taken away. I pray that I die before I see that day come.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute boy. I hope to meet him soon. Thanks for your compliments about my pictures, that just totally makes my day. Especially coming from you the beauty queen. Hope to see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete