Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference

Russell decided to go to the Priesthood Session on Saturday. We just barley bought him a new suite and I thought it looked so good on him that I needed to take a picture and capture the moment. On the first picture Russell wanted to get one with Keytin so here they both are.
Look at that suite man that is a nice suite. He is so proud of it.

Since I am showing a picture of Russell going to the Saturday Session I thought I would put one on here of what Keytin and I looked like. I ended up going over to my moms house and playing cards (Phase 10) with her until she had to leave to go to Miss Manti. But Russell got home about 15 min. later.


Here is Keytin and I on Sunday watching Conference at my parents house since we don't have cable and Russell knew if we just listened to it on the radio we would all probably fall asleep. As you can see it didn't matter if we watched it or listened on the radio Keytin fell asleep anyways.



Here is a picture of the family while we watched. My mom was looking at mine and my sisters blogs and Kenzie at pictures in a magazine. Really we did listen to the first session the second one was harder to focus. But that was probably because we were playing cards. We just couldn't resist it has been along time and we all enjoy it so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment