Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sawyer's First

So the first two pictures some how got out of order but here are some of Sawyer's first.
Jackie came up with the game of having our gun on the ground and when the thrower yelled pull we grab our gun and who ever shoots it first wins.

all of us waiting for the word. So I had to get at least one walk in with Sawyer before winter comes.



I had the urge last weekend to put up our tree and Keytin just had to help and this is what I found every snow man I gave him on the bottom.



We went and eat Chinese in Gunnison with my mom and dad and of coarse I had to get a picture of Sawyer's first time eating out. To bad my mom didn't tell me you couldn't see Sawyer.


Sawyer's first Thanksgiving was pretty eventful. We went with Russell's family. The food was amazing and we have a fun tradition. We go out clay pigeon shooting with everyone.

The kids found a way to entertain them selfs while the adults shot.


After shooting so long Jackie decided to make up games for us. This was the one she played with Russell. You have to sit on your butt and play annie oklie.



In between the shooting Keytin had to pee and of coarse we had to get a picture of it!


After all the food, shooting, and pie we even popped out the chocolate machine and fruit. You can say it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment