Wednesday, November 2, 2011

New Addition!

So I am retarded and don't know how to make my pictures go in order but I figure your just happy to see the pictures at all. So here we go.
Right when we got home I had to take a picture to have on record how small Sawyer looks in her car seat!

Keytin thought it was so funny to make mom cover him so he didn't have to get his picture taken.


Sawyer was so tired she didn't mind being naked. She already loves being sprawled out.





We are trying to keep Keytin busy and Russell always comes up with the greatest things. He thought it was so great to even grade the cheese.



So this was the first time Sawyer ever nursed. If you can't tell I was super excited I still can't belive how much easier this pregnancy was.



They had just weight her and I was just getting her back. Sawyer arrived at 3:26 am after pushing 4 times because she only weight 6.9 compaired to Keytin's 8.1. She was 19.5 inch. long.


Our first family picture with the new arrival! My mom and dad watched Keytin for us and of coarse at 7:30 am my mom and Kenzie were at the hospital with Keytin. I am so grateful for my family and how supportive they are.


So I have seen this being done where you take a stuffed animal and every month take another picture just so you can see how much they have grown. So her is Sawyer with her Bear that goes with her room.




Keytin loves his niece and nephew so much. He could have cared less about his new sister and long as he could play with his best friends.

3 comments:

  1. Mandy, Sawyer is so sweet and darling! We are so happy for you and Russell, and Keytin!! Girls are just too fun! You better get a softball in her hand soon! And, you look amazing for just having a baby....you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sawyer is so beautiful!! I am so happy for you and your little family. Just incase you didn't know who I am, I am Richard's Sister. So I hope it is ok that I am leaving a comment. That is so neat to have a boy and a girl. You are going to love having a girl, they are tons of fun. Good luck and keep the blog going it is fun to see how your family is growing, and changing.

    ReplyDelete