Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting to know Sawyer!

I told myself I was going to blog every week which is a good thing cause I like to post pictures so it reminds me to take pictures of things that I thing people would like to see. So here is what I have for you this week.
I never blogged about Sawyers room. So let me just tell you how much I love it and how it only took me one week from finding out she was a girl to get her bedding and paint it. The frames on the wall is left over trim we didn't use down stairs so I just painted and made Russell make them into frames.



So the first two nights of Sawyer being home I spent in that chair determined not to let her sleep with me in bed. Ya it lasted two days and then my back hurt so bad I couldn't stand it.




I love looking at all of Sawyer's flowers and bows and thinking of all the different options I have. Plus I am a little proud of thinking about half of them I made myself.



These are wings in her room that represent the wings and halo she gave up to come to earth and be a part of my family. I am so grateful she made that choose and choose us!




So I have to show you her closet to help you see how truly spoiled this girl is. Between Russell, Keytin, and I she still has more cloths. No worries though they are other peoples who are lending them to me. I truly have only probably bought maybe 15 things for her!!


Just some random pictures.



We were at Nana Hatch's and I put Sawyer in the bassinet for the first time and Keytin had to show me the bears and yes he is only in his underwear. If you came by any day of the week to our house this is how he would be then. When he goes potty he has to get completely naked and I just don't have the energy to find his cloths and chase him around to get them back on. So yes my son only wears underwear unless we are leaving the house.




I had to get a close up of Keytin's new cheese face. Most of the time one of his eyes is closed. It is funny cause I don't know any almost 3 yr old who can wink with both eyes but Keytin can. He just doesn't know he is doing it!




I love taking pictures of Sawyer when she is awake because her eyes already amaze me and how big and beautiful they are!! Plus they get even bigger when she is taking a bath.



It's funny how the first bath they scream and scream this is now around her 30th bath and now she just hangs out and enjoys the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment