Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

So December was a busy month. You get all my pictures that I have and of coarse not in order.
When Santa arrived at the Cox party there were so many people Keytin could see so he got to sit on dads shoulders waiting for his name to be called to get his present from Santa.
In this picture it looks like he isn't liking Santa to much but he actually didn't mind as long as he got his present.
Sawyer totally loved Santa!!
I tried to get a family picture of us but Keytin wasn't going to have it.Sawyer had her 2 month check up and had to get her shots. I will say she defiantly cried a lot harder then Keytin ever did. I felt so bad then that night and the next day she ran a temp. of 100.
Christmas Eve we had my whole family come to my house. Since we couldn't be together Christmas day we did everything the day before. We opened presents from the grandparents and gave everyone else their presents.
Grandma gave Keytin a lot of the Cars to add to his already big collection.
One tradition we started this year was making ginger bread houses. The kids help for about 5 min. and then the man took over and let there imagines run wild and can I say Kade it is for fun :)

Here was our ending products. From left to right Kade and Meggan, Britain and Kenzie, and Russell and me.
So of coarse I had to make Sawyer a Christmas outfit. She had a little fabric tutu that matched her onsie.
She was just loving on Sonia when we had our Sanders Christmas party.
On December 11 (Russell's Birthday) Sawyer was given her name and given a blessing. Russell did an amazing job I couldn't have married a better man. A history on her dress I bought it 3 years ago when I was prego with Keytin I saw it and fell in love.
Russell can never take a serious picture and Sawyer just sleep the whole time.
I made her flower and of coarse I had to add some color and why not add my favorite color. I will say this picture make it look weird but it is really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment