Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend

This memorial weekend was quit fun we hate sitting around since our house is so small we get bored so fast so we did a lot of different things to keep us entertained.

FRIDAY- We decided to go take a ride up the mountains elder berry is as far as we could get.
SATURDAY- Meggan, Keytin, and I got up nice and early and ran in the Scandinavian Festival 5K then we went back later and walked around looking at all the booths. Later that night the Sanders had a little barbecue great grandma Sanders came and a couple more I forgot to get pictures so I guess you will just have to imagine it.

SUNDAY- As usual Keytin gets up right at seven and wants to be up for the day so we have gotten into a routine I get up and put him in his bouncer and hurry and go the bathroom. Well this time I can back and this is what I found. My little boy trying to escape so now we have to use the bumbo seat instead it is much safer.
LATER SUNDAY- We headed up to the cabin to hang out with the Hatch family. Since it had been raining it was quit a trek to hike in at one point the mud took my shoe off luckily I hadn't took a step just stopped fished for my shoe a little off I went again. After getting in Boston and Keytin had a good old time playing with each other. The best part about this picture if you make it bigger you can see the slobber coming out of Boston's mouth.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! Totally didn't know you were blogging!!! YAY I'm so excited. Your little one is so adorable. Hope things are great for you!!

    ReplyDelete